The Jump Pad provides cryptocurrency projects with a means to distribute tokens and raise liquidity via Initial DEX Offering (IDO) and Private Sales
Jump Pad helps to lead the growth of the NEAR ecosystem by enabling projects to raise capital from the community or private investors in a decentralized manner.
Initial DEX Offering (IDO): Jump Pad IDOs are completed in two rounds. Round 1 is gated to JUMP token holders. In round 2, any unsold tokens become available to the public for purchase on a first come first serve basis.
There is a competitive 1% fee on IDO raises. The fee goes to buy and deposit JUMP into the xJUMP pool.
The fee on private sales is negotiated on a "project by project" basis. Private sale fees go to buy and deposit JUMP into the xJUMP pool.
- One-Stop Solutions: Create a token, launch a token, setup liquidity pool and farming with ease!
- Immediate Liquidity: At completion of IDO, projects gain access to instant liquidity used to support their token and execute the roadmap.
- Low Fees: Projects incur a small fee based on individual proejct requirements.
- Visibility: Users may come to Jump DeFi for a simple token swap, when the latest IDO catches their eye. This user would not have noticed the IDO if it was hosted on a separate platform.
- Consult with Experts: Consult with Trove Labs team for guidance on tokenomics or development.
- Marketing: Collaborate with Jump DeFi on co-marketing efforts.